With El Presidente giving his State of The Union address last night, I decided it was time for me to give one as well.
And this SOTU address, you’ll actually want to hear.
2015 was a breakthrough year for me, and the rest of our team here at Patriot Health Alliance.
Here’s a list of the highlights…
1. We helped more military men & women than ever before. Between our donations to groups like Wounded Warrior Project and The Fisher House, we were able to affect the lives of a number of active duty soldiers and vets.
This was only possible because of people like you. When you purchase any of our products, you’re helping take care of our troops and I thank you for that.
2. We shipped out boxes upon boxes of Patriot Power Greens to active duty soldiers all over America.
We now have soldiers from Fort Bragg in North Carolina all the way to a Coast Guard base in San Diego relying on Patriot Power Greens to fuel their day.
And as word continues to spread, the number keeps growing.
That puts a smile on my face.
3. Back in 2014, I made a decision to combine our company with the 4Patriots team down in Nashville.
I took a hard look at our operation and realized that we were lacking in a few areas (specifically customer service) and it wasn’t up to the standard that I wanted to see.
So after talking to Frank and the 4Pats folks, we were able to work out a deal that put both of our companies under the same roof.
This has allowed us to make sure that we always have phone support and email support available for you while we continue to grow.
It’s helped us give you better customer support, and to make the shipping process a whole lot smoother.
4. This little newsletter that started as a way for me to help my friends and family to improve their health, has grown into the #1 health newsletter for men & women over the age of 50.
The last time I looked, we now have close to 80,000 readers tuning in everyday!
If you would have told me that 5 years ago, I would have never believed you.
I’ve always tried to make this newsletter REAL and from the heart. I don’t pull any punches. I talk about what’s on my mind. And if that offends some people, then so be it.
There’s too many watered-down, politically correct health newsletters out there already.
Worrying about your health can be boring and stressful, so my goal is to make it a little more fun and entertaining for you.
5. We have some BIG plans for 2016 with numerous new products in the works.
Dr. Sebring and I have been slaving over a new “Drug Alternatives” book that we’ll be releasing in the next few months.
This one is going to save a lot of lives and help you get off the prescription pill merry-go-round.
More info will be coming in the next few months…
We also have a new rub-on pain cream that has been in the works for a few months now.
Initial tests are very promising and I can’t wait to get this rolled out after our next round of testing.
6. As always, I couldn’t do any of this without you as a reader and a customer.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for tuning in each day and reading what I have to say.
Everyday when I read my emails I’m reminded about how many lives I’m changing with this little newsletter.
For many years I struggled to find my purpose, but now I know this is why God put me on earth.
And I can’t thank you enough for listening, buying our products, and spreading the word.
It means the world to me.
That’s all from me for today…
– Jeff Reagan
Founder, Patriot Health Alliance