I’m a big believer in taking what God gave you and making the most of it—and this includes hair loss.
The way I see it, if you’re losing your hair, embrace it.
You know… the “Bruce Willis” approach…
Just polish the dome and move on.
But not everyone feels this way, and the good news is there are options.
Hair loss affects a lot of Americans… over 50 million of us!
Some men (and women) in their twenties are watching their hairlines recede, but typically hair loss is associated with our aging population.
But do you have to just watch it go?
Somewhere in all the talk of hair transplants and laser therapy there have to be some natural options…
I’m always of the mind to go natural whenever possible.
Sure, there are some powerful drugs out there for preventing and treating hair loss, but why not try a natural approach first?
- Peppermint and lavender oils showed good results in studies for boosting hair growth in lab studies.
- Reducing stress and anxiety is a big factor in keeping that healthy hair on your head. Stress has been directly linked to hair loss.
Certain nutrients are also really important for keeping that head of hair healthy (or encouraging it to make a second appearance):
- Zinc in pumpkin seeds, beef, oysters, and lentils is a big plus for keeping hair growth normal.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 in wild salmon, mackerel, flax and chia seeds, and walnuts can help reverse hair loss (especially for women).
- Biotin in eggs, almonds, and peanuts keeps hair from getting brittle, thin, and breaking.
- Iron in beef, spinach, lima and garbanzo beans, and tomatoes is a real power player when it comes to beating baldness.
- Vitamins A and C in carrots, kiwi, mango, and citrus fruits work on the follicle of the hair to stimulate growth.
Getting enough protein in your diet is also really important for your hair growth.
Or a good comb over—?
Editor, Patriot Health Alliance
P.S. Stay tuned. If you’re looking to up your protein — and protect your joints, heart, skin, eyes, weight… and yes, even your hair… in the process, I’ve got an incredible solution for you. Coming soon.
It’s almost ready. And the anticipation is killing me. You’re going to love it.